• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock Offroad 3" Lift question

Jeepfreco

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I'm looking at installing a 3 inch lift for my 2001 Jeep Cherokee and as far as lift kits go, I think I want to go with IRO 3" Premium Short Arm Lift kit as it has just about everything that I am looking for in a lift kit. Only question that I have is regarding the add-a-leafs vs full pack, and before you say, "Screw aal and always go full pack" I just wanted to say that this Jeep is mainly a daily driver but will be a weekend warrior as well. I want quality, but I also don't want to fork out so much money that it, in a way, becomes "useless" in the amount I gained from spending more money. My XJ is currently 2wd with a Dana 35, but will get converted to 4wd with a Dana 30 and either C8.25 or Ford 8.8 with either lockers or posi for true 4wd offroad performance. My XJ is completely stock and drives great the way it is now, and would like to not compromise ride quality as much as I can.

Mainly this thread is asking for the public's opinion about IRO's aal quality vs their full packs so that I can determine if spending the extra $261 on full packs is worth my time and money. Any responses that don't specifically answer in true experience will be ignored. Thanks guys!

Back