• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey- Looking for an old member

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, some of you might remember me. I'm hoping you could help me out with tracking someone down.

There used to be a site called "timbercrawler". Bunch of web wheelers, and when the site started getting slow they kept it alive by sharing "adult model" content. There weren't very many people here that ventured over there, even in the glory days.

I'm looking for an old member named Bruce, aka "ChevyButcher". He had a huge suburban with the back bobbed and rear window cut out into a half truck. He helped me out A TON when I was young and building my Jeeps, making sure I was doing it right and being safe. I'd really love to check in with him and see how he's doing, or if he's still around in the wheeling world.

If there's anyone who maybe knows him off another site, or was in TC and stayed in touch, I'd love to get his contact info.

Thanks!

Back