• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex high steer kit

Dang, that's pricey....for about the same or a little more, you can do a complete WJ brake & steering swap out...

That's what I was thinking too.
https://ironman4x4fab.com/collections/steering/products/wj-knuckle-swap-kit-otk

I pieced mine two I've done together. To answer the OP, sort of, a guy who does work on my Xjs did get one of these knuckles is trade cheap. I'm thinking under $160, maybe under $100. He put it on a JK with a Dana 30. Also, note you would need an OTA track bar. I aslo added a Ruffstuff Dana 30 front cover with the steering stabilizer bracket. Also, an OME stabilizer shock. I will say the cross over steering is nice. I also used Ruffstuff 1-ton Chevy Cross over steering kit on the first conversion. I used a Rusty's OTK track Bar. I plan to replace the Trackbar bracket with one from Ironman 4X4. I bought some inserts and Chevy 1-ton TRE off of eBay. I bought a 48" DOM tubing from Ruffstuff for the second one. Still, working on it though.

Edit: I also have the Ironman 4X4 OTA Trackbar kit. It will probably go on my '01 Silver XJ. The Rusty's will end up on my '00 Sienna XJ, with Ironman 4X4 Trackbar axle bracket and RE Trackbar frame bracket.

Last edited:
Back