• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axle truss... Weld to diff or nah?

I've run the Prothane inserts in my coils for 12yrs and don't have a "centering tube" on the spring perch. They just float inside the coil and when the coil is compressed to engage the bump action, they contact the upper bump plate with zero issues.

No need to over complicate the install and if you are hard set on a centering tube on the spring plate, make it bolt thru from below, so that removing the coil doesn't require as much disassembly.

Good call... I’m not 100% on any exact method yet tbh. Still very undecided about most of it lol

I've run the Prothane inserts in my coils for 12yrs and don't have a "centering tube" on the spring perch. They just float inside the coil and when the coil is compressed to engage the bump action, they contact the upper bump plate with zero issues.

No need to over complicate the install and if you are hard set on a centering tube on the spring plate, make it bolt thru from below, so that removing the coil doesn't require as much disassembly.

In the thread from back in the day you state you cut 2 rings off... Why? If i dont extend my current bump any, and add a 3inch disc, whats the desired air space between it and the poly?

Lot of mixed stuff in that thread- whereas you have the tried and true experience behind you

Back