• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express Custom Axle Bracket Kit - TJ,XJ,ZJ

BigTP2

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling a set of axle brackets which includes everything required for cleanly mounting a custom axle in your TJ, XJ, or ZJ. The kit includes a NEW Heavy Duty Rubicon Express Upper Control Arm Bracket Kit, coil spring perches with shock mounts and sway bar brackets, and lower control arm brackets.

The Rubicon Express Heavy Duty upper control arm brackets are laser cut from 3/16" cold rolled steel and then CNC formed for unmatched precision and strength.

Axle Bracket Kit:
- NEW Heavy Duty Rubicon Express Upper Control Arm Bracket Kit
- Differential truss upper bracket mount
- Differential re-inforcement bracket
- Right and left upper control arm brackets
- Rubber control arm mounts with sleves
- Coil spring perches with shock mounts, spring retainers, and sway bar brackets
- Lower control arm brackets
- Sells for $403 + shipping from RE

**** $300 shipped! ****

Axle%20Brackets%20-%20P1010005.JPG

Axle%20Brackets%20-%20IMG_0319.JPG

Axle%20Brackets%20-%20IMG_0315.JPG

I accept PayPal or checks.

Email me at: [email protected]

I appologize if you think the post is misleading. I included 3 detailed pictures showing exactly what is included as well as what is listed in the description.

STILL FOR SALE!

BigTP2 said:
I appologize if you think the post is misleading. I included 3 detailed pictures showing exactly what is included as well as what is listed in the description.

STILL FOR SALE!
im in Atascadero CA ill take it off your hands in a week...

It's currently in the San Diego area. Unless you'll be down this way, I'd have to ship it.

i might have you do that

Still for sale

ill take it but for what axel is the kit for?

Back