• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hack chopped 2dr on craigs, 36" tires w/no lift

streetpirate

NAXJA Forum User
herokee WHEELER - $550 (west linn)

Date: 2011-05-25, 11:26AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a 85 cherokee that is a wheeler. it will go anywhere you wanna go. its awesome on the trails. it has a good running 4 cylinder, 4 speed, good working 4wd, and axles out of a 1994 cherokee. i think the rear is a chrysler, its a lsd. it has 36x12.5x15 swampers about 30-10% tread but they work great on this truck. there is no lift but i do have a 4 inch skyjacker kit that will go with for full price. now, i did not cut the roof off or put the hood scoop on or do the wiring in this truck. the wiring is a mess, but it starts and runs great so i figured there is no reason to mess with it. i needs a better gas tank installed, the stock one is still in it but i was told it had rust in it. it doesn't have any lights in front except blinkers. has two bucket seats out of a bronco in it. also need a battery, it still has good tags till 2012 but i don't think you could drive it on the road for very long with out getting pulled over. $550 its worth it in parts. no title just bill of sale from my buddy i got it from and me. im selling to help pay medical bills, id like to keep it but its gota go. 971-207-4742

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/2402226346.html
nBnaukDMyAzRB1USvkzN0NXYlJ2bj52byJ2L3cTM4h3Lz1WdixWYv02bj5Cdlt2Y1J2b09Gaw5yM1cTav8iObc

LOL oh holly crap I forgot about that guy lol I wonder if he is still out there racing the hodas with that thing and his custom speaker install lol
Obviously not.. that IS the same rig in all 3 pics.. license plate confirmed:eyes:

LOL oh holly crap I forgot about that guy lol I wonder if he is still out there racing the hodas with that thing and his custom speaker install lol

It's the same jeep CJ...(look at the plates) And the guy in the pic is not the honda racing guy.

I know I realised that after looking at it a little more it is the same one, I wasn't even looking at the plates. I thought the honda racer loved his jeep (if you can still call it that) and would never give it up. Oh that poor thing is destined for the scrap yard. I'm not sure what state it looks worse in.

Last edited:
i do gotta say, it looks 3.5-4% better Black.. and another 6% better with 36" tires..

its still 90% Bro-love ridiculous tho

I can't believe they are asking $550 for it or maybe I misread it and they are offering someone $550 to take it away.

I cant believe that thing isn't a complete taco with how long its been chopped. the doors even look like they still close!

Back