• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory Service manual Q again

1985xjlaredo

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 88 i need a FSM! Would this manual have the electrical diagrams and vac in it?
\84-88 6-cylinder engine service manual for 4.0L & 4.2L Jeep, AMC, & Eagle engine (86_8980010422)
iTS a listing off of booksforcars.com

I just bought a 1988 Xj factory service manual on CD! yea only 20.00 bucks. So nevermind on the above question. Delete please

1985xjlaredo said:
I just bought a 1988 Xj factory service manual on CD! yea only 20.00 bucks. So nevermind on the above question. Delete please

WHERE please!!!!!!:eyes:

Check my RENIXPower group (groups.yahoo.com/group/RENIXPower - XJ & MJ, 1984-1990, w/AMC Gasoline engines) for that, since I may have posted it there in .pdf. Given the year, it would probably be from the Chilton's manual - but it's much better than not, don't you think?

5-90

:pirate1: I got mine at ebay motors. A store ther called chiltons on demand. Ill tell ya if it is the real deal.

THAT IS NOT THE REAL FSM! I BOUGHT FROM THERE AND THEY JUST SEND OUT A CHILTONS MANUAL ON CD! anyway I have sent you a PM with a link to download the 1988 fsm. sorry for your $20.

Back