• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Allow me to introduce Myself

MillionDollarXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all my name is Brian I am from R.I. I own a 89 xj laredo 5in lift locked front and rear 34 ltbs and a 8000 warn winch I also have a 91 limited wich is my daily driver. I belive I might have met a couple of you before the winter in R.I. I guess you were going to Wrights but I am not sure I showd up there at night when I believe it was brokenxj's rig was broken there was a few nice rigs out there for sure its just to bad I did not get out there earlier to se then all but anyway I took up enough space here so GLAD TO MEET YA

Hey Brian, my name is Brian also :) but I'm from Maryland myself. Let me be the first to welcome you :party1: This too is my first post in the NAC forum and I hope to find some peep's near by to hit the trails with. I live near Haggerstown Md, anyone close want to hit the trails when the weather get's alittle better? :) Let me know something. :firedevil

I'm in the Chambersburg area, about 25miles north of Hagerstown. There is some trails in West VA off 81 that are pretty fun to ride around in. PM i'll let you know how to get there. Juice

welcome aboard brian... i think we met that day.. check out our pjotos forum and look for my "chicken run" pictures... we have a M & G at Wright's coming up in 2 Weeks.. come on out!!
mike

Brian...

are you the dude that got work done at JeepsUnlimited and then ray had me tell you about the chicken run?

if you're who I think you are, I passed you on 95 in a white MJ w/ PA plates last thrusday, honked and waved!

juicexj24 said:
I'm in the Chambersburg area, about 25miles north of Hagerstown. There is some trails in West VA off 81 that are pretty fun to ride around in. PM i'll let you know how to get there. Juice

Thanx Juice, I'll hit ya up when it's time to run :)

Hey Mudder...who's Jeep is that in the pic? I know it's not yours cause I sold you yours =P
Guess I'll have to snap you some pics of your own rig with the digital for ya =P

MillionDollarXJ said:
Hello all my name is Brian I am from R.I. I own a 89 xj laredo 5in lift locked front and rear 34 ltbs and a 8000 warn winch I also have a 91 limited wich is my daily driver. I belive I might have met a couple of you before the winter in R.I. I guess you were going to Wrights but I am not sure I showd up there at night when I believe it was brokenxj's rig was broken there was a few nice rigs out there for sure its just to bad I did not get out there earlier to se then all but anyway I took up enough space here so GLAD TO MEET YA

Hey, Brian,

Welcome. Hope to meet you in person soon.

We'll be doing another meet & greet at Wright's Farm on February 28 so perhaps you can make it to that. We're meeting at 4:00 in the rear parking lot. There's a separate thread going for that, so stay tuned for further details.

Biovore said:
Hey Mudder...who's Jeep is that in the pic? I know it's not yours cause I sold you yours =P
Guess I'll have to snap you some pics of your own rig with the digital for ya =P
bah :twak:

mudder said:
Hey Brian, my name is Brian also :) but I'm from Maryland myself. Let me be the first to welcome you :party1: This too is my first post in the NAC forum and I hope to find some peep's near by to hit the trails with. I live near Haggerstown Md, anyone close want to hit the trails when the weather get's alittle better? :) Let me know something. :firedevil

Hell your profile said Brunswick, if your in Hagerstown I can damn near throw a rock from here and hit ya. Past couple days have been nice, my mud pit should be getting close to thawed out you could bring it over and burry it to the bumpers then snap a shot for your avatar :laugh: I'm trying to get one of my propertys I'm selling cleaned up before closing next friday but I might could find some time this weekend to make a quick run up to Michaux (State Park) in Waynesboro and see if any of the trails up ther are worth running anymore if you'd be interested.
Mike B.

Thanx alot for the invite but I promised my wife the weekend, since it is our first year Wedding Anniversary :hang: but would love to hook up and hit the trails soon :)

Just give me a holler, I might see if'n I can find out if there is anything worth running one day this week up at Michaux if I can find the time. 301-824-6438
Mike B.

Back