• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paintball markers / guns air tanks and other stuff

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
For sale, All was bought about 2-3 yrs ago. All in close to or perfect condition and used very little.

Dragun The One:
This was bought for my wife about 2 yrs ago. It was a Great gun. I used it a few times and liked it as much or better then my 3 times the cost Autococker. Faster and no chopped balls with the iris eye and great accuracy.

It is marketed under Odyssey and Dragun.

This gun has the upgraded high pressure reg, awesome drop forward, CP custom barrel, and optional hardsided branded case. Also, the grips have been blacked out. Very attractive and reliable and FAST marker / gun!

This is said to be faster and more reliable then the Icon! Very simple design and easy field strip if needed.

WORKS perfectly!

Read the ratings! This is a Excellent marker and at 150$ (Firm) its Way better then any other marker on craigslist for value!

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2597
Number of Reviews:
Average Rating:
9.0 / 10
Manufacturer Website:
N/A
Suggested Retail Price:
$510

Dragun once again tops themselves with the introduction of "The One," featuring Osiris technology. It is equipped with an electronic trigger frame that features an LCD. This gun is an fully electropneumatic gun much like the angels, timmys, Imp's, and bushmasters. It has several different settings and display modes, including electronic safety, game timer, shot counter and battery level. It can and will shoot up to 30 balls per second with the "Nitro" mode activated. This gun also has DOS eyes (Dragun optic sensor.) The gun will not fire without a ball in the breech unless eyes are turned off The frame is powered by a 9-volt battery.
Firing Modes Include:
Auto
Semi
3, 6 shot burst
Nitro mode

DSC02119sm.jpg

DSC02121sm.jpg

Then My marker / Gun. Autococker I think a 06 Superstock. Upgraded bolt, front reg, HP reg, sick trigger, and lapco big shot barrel. has stock drop forward (put the added on one on the wifes). With hard sided case.

190$
DSC02122sm.jpg

DSC02124sm.jpg

Dye Peanut fiber tank. 4500PSI 70ci w reg in perfect condition. 90$
DSC02126sm.jpg

System X tank I think 3500psi and 67ci fiber in excelent condition. 75$
DSC02133sm.jpg

Pods and packs. Two packs.

One typical 4 pod pack. has jey / money etc velcro pocket and optional velco attachment for suspenders (not included). 20$

One joey pack (bottom one) in perfect condition. Hold very tightly with 4 pods or open up the optional 5 extra holsters for 9 total pods. Has a zippered hidden pocket, and this one stays tight and where you want it very good. the belt is very nice and adjustable and will not loosen up like the others. 30$

Pods: 6 Dye finger trigger locking latch in perfect condition - 20$. 4 typical pods great perfect cond. 10$
DSC02151sm.jpg

DSC02156sm.jpg

Buy either gun / marker and I will let you have either of my mask and you can have another item or two that I have not listed, like swabs, barrel plug, etc...

All items in Yorba Linda.

Juliediane = spambot, but without the spam

Another victim of supply chain shortages?

Back