• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please share photos of your cargo area.

DutchVDub:

Did you weld that horizontal bar directly to the seat brackets? Or did you fab up some kind of custom bracket? I'd be interested in seeing a better image of those details, if you'd care to post one. I've lately be mulling over my hi-lift mounting options and I like what you've done there.

I used 16ga to make brackets that fit between the body and the piece that the seat latches into.

WrTs8Pc.jpg

I took the back seat out since I hardly ever need it and made this platform that should make much better use of that space for my needs. I just have to install some tie-down rings to finish it up.

I’ll keep the seat and can swap it back in if I ever need it.

99dd8cfe789afe30d0f9c6f6d78e2bf9.jpg

eb21614eb1b4d701c5042dd79a442c91.jpg

Here is my current setup. I built the space underneath to fit the rigid bins from home depot. Fits a ton under the shelf. All my tools and spares fit in one side. The other fits tent and a jack stand a bunch of other stuff.

That worked out very nicely. Looks good.

Thanks. Im about to do a redesign. Im not a fan of how high the fridge is. My wife and kids have trouble seeing whats in it. I think im going to move it down low and to the left. Then build a spot for my sub(which you cant see in the pic. Its tucked against the passenger window behind the fridge in that pic) on top of it. Then do stacking storage spaces. I think ill end up with a better layout that way. And easier axcess. Im going to down size my fridge too. This one will get moved to another rig.

Back