• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 23 spline input gear for NP231j

Robb_In_AZ

NAXJA Forum User
Possibly looking for a 23 spine np231j input gear (if my contact isnt able to come thru on one) , for a post '90 AW4 for a cherokee. it would be the medium length version according the reference below.

Just looking for the input gear itself or a whole case or a partial case (with the input gear) whatever you have on hand. I have a 21 spline gear if you are interested in some kind of trade.

thanks send me a PM,
Robb

reference
http://www.novak-adapt.com/knowledge/np_nvg_input_gears.htm

AZXJ,

cool. please pm me your address and best times for you. Ill take it to work with me today.

To put some clarity around things.....
What I am working with here, is a 231j front case half that has the planetaries, outer collar and input and all that assembled and functional, its just the wrong input spline shaft for me. The case itself has been cut and welded for a doubler setup so I cant just swap the whole front half.

Ill bring the whole contraption with me in case anything else like a matching retaining collar is needed ? are they different for the different shafts ? The more I read the more the details get slightly fuzzy.

Back