NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:50
NAXJA Forum User

Broken Lower Trackbar Mount

I'm looking for some pointers. I noticed that my track bar mount on the axle end is cracking. Its starting to seperate completely from the axle. When I turn the wheel the metal twists. I dont feel safe driving it on the street. I dont think welding a crack would hold for very long. At least not with the abuse that wheeling it causes.

Does anybody have any idea on how to fix this? Does somebody sell a lower trackbar mount that I could weld onto my D30? I already have the RE1660 trackbar and would like to keep it.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Brian