• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado XJ Fest 05?

Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's early but do y'all have any plans for a Colorado XJ Fest this Summer?

Thank ya, :wave:
Michel

The dates will be the same August 7th - 14th, but the location is still up in the air. Led has a bunch of things to deal with, but info will appear as it's decided. Will more than likely be discussed at the chapter meeting too................... :wierd:

This will be one of the main topics at the meeting on the 19th. I have been bouncing ideas off a few members but we will decide as a whole on the final details.

Is it going to be a two part thing this year like last? If so it needs to be done like last years with the western part first and the front range part second.

You see I have a "thing" going on in St. Louis on the first weekend of XJ fest CO 05. I'll only be able to come mid week to the end, so it would be easier for me to not have to cross the divide.

It's all about me after all! :rattle:

Daryl

colorado offroad said:
Can I Go!! I promise to drive the YJ oops i mean XJ !!
you show up in that WhyJ and I will use it for a RTI ramp :hang:

91 Jeep Project said:
Hey Jeff, do I spy Led's old wheels on there?????
Thought you where on crack till I looked at the little pics. Jeffs are totaly different than mine his have shiney spots!! :rolleyes:

Back