• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Twin Peaks

USAFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone gone to it and if so how about an informal meet and greet sometime?

Aye! lol. I go there. lol. And I wont be meeting or greeting you. lol. Just kidding. lol

Btw, try the bacon ranch burger next time you go there. Delicious.

Everything there is awesome, and the view aint that bad either!!!

lol. Hooters on Steroids. (Food wise I mean.) lol

tilted kilt is better both food and girly wise imo. and about the meet and greet if i am up there i would be down to meet up.

lol, just might. I saw a big dude wearing a kilt yesterday at a gas station next to my school. I stared at him, he got angry and almost beat me up, but he asked me wtf I was staring at first. I just asked him where I could get one like his cuz I liked it. lol. Made him smile. But he didn't know. He got it as a gift.

166662_144_full.jpg

I want a shot like this with my XJ but with Twin Peaks' girls lol :confused1

my sister in law is from scotland and i asked her if i could get a kilt and she told me you have to earn them, you shouldn't just go out and buy one.

so back on topic when is this happening?

or should i steal this and say next thursday at the tilted kilt in round rock for a get together.

We're not in Scotland buddy. You buy everything here. Including ones wife. lol.

lol true true. i dont think i would wanna buy my wife. with the little money i do have thats not spent on my jeep i dont want a wife i could afford.

lol

I want a shot like this with my XJ but with Twin Peaks' girls lol :confused1

Lets do it, lets get the twin peaks girls to pose with as many XJs as we can get to show.

lol. mines out.

If there was one here, I would already have the pic! LOL When we go to Hot Springs in Oct. Everyone should stop in here in Texarkana for Lunch @ Hooters or something, and we will get them to post with all our rigs. Several of the girls that work there, are tenants of mine.

I don't like the outfits they wear at Hooters. Those tights are out-dated.

Yeah, I have heard some of those girls at hooters wear multiple pairs at once just to get that slim and shiny look.

Back