• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Detroit locked 8.8 w/discs

fordsux74

NAXJA Forum User
detroit locked 8.8 with disc brakes out of my 88', 4.56 gears, great shape, stang as hell, going full width so this little beast has to go, $700. OBO. I dont have time to ship so you need to be able to come to Chapel Hill NC, or at least somewhere close so I can meet you.

I am interested. Who installed the gears, and who welded on the brackets? I am local and could pick it up. Let me know, Tim

fordsux74 said:
detroit locked 8.8 with disc brakes out of my 88', 4.56 gears, great shape, stang as hell, going full width so this little beast has to go, $700. OBO. I dont have time to ship so you need to be able to come to Chapel Hill NC, or at least somewhere close so I can meet you.

Re: What about...

Still got it.
Picture%20004.jpg

Last edited:
fordsux74 said:
Separate the Detroit?

LMFAO@KID
These axles were sold about 6 MONTHS AGO.
Check the dates on the thread you stoopid bastid.
Hasta.

bgcntry72 said:
LMFAO@KID
These axles were sold about 6 MONTHS AGO.
Check the dates on the thread you stoopid bastid.
Hasta.
See what happens when you do a search after a $hitty day. Does this mean I have to resign my JU membership?
Besides, I HAD to give it a shot, this is the "hottest axle for an XJ"

Back