• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Building an "Adventure XJ"

You gonna have enough sleeping acreage for the family in a teardrop? Or maybe your considering the prototype shown at Expo?

Perhaps a hardsided offroad popup? I like some of the builds that have been seen lately. I think Stump mentioned he may be going that direction this time around.

I'll be putting my tent on the roof. If the weather is good...no worries. If it's bad, at least we have a shelter out of the weather, even if we are on top of each other.

The Spot COnnect does interest me and I may break down and get one eventually. Until then I get by wiht my old Spot v. 1. It may not have many bells and whistles but it works.

The Spot COnnect does interest me and I may break down and get one eventually. Until then I get by wiht my old Spot v. 1. It may not have many bells and whistles but it works.

After using mine for a few weeks I have to say the difference is night and day and so so so worth the money.

The acquisition times are almost instantaneous. The message send times are almost instantaneous and as I've said before, the fact that you can type a message out saying "Im here and I need three lug nuts" or "I'm here and I need a lower radiator hose" makes the whole thing worth it.

Oh Hell, I can't afford his prices! I'm just pulling ideas.

Back