• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Saturday (pics)

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
I've been dieing to go wheelin ever since we got back from NW Fest, but heard the Jolly Jeepers big run was this weekend. Dustin, Dave and I decided to brave the crowds and try and run a few trails Saturday anyway. Turned out to be a beautiful day up there. The trails weren't all that bad, but the major obsticles were deffinately crowded ! We spent alot of time watching and waiting our turn, so we didn't get to run as much as i'd hoped, but none the less, we still had a good time, and more importantly no carnage ! (well nothing major anyway). :D

heres a few videos. I only took 2 pictures all day. Hopefully Dave and Dustin have a few more.

Dustin on the left side of waterfall

Dave on the right :wierd:

Dustin coming up Rocky up-hill (we had a lil fun on the rocks :D)

Dave on Airplane hill

PT II

PT III

Me on Airplane hill (Daves son Jake spotting :D)

Dustin makin it look waaay to easy

001.jpg

My feeling are hurt, I wasn't invited.

It was nice to get back to ol' TSF. Aside from the mass people up there, it was a pretty relaxed day of wheeling. I really didn't get too many pictures, but here's a few of the good ones.

Just a fraction of the people in the Jolly Jeeper Rally. Every trail we hit and every obstacle we came to there were lines of people and Jeeps.
IMG_0002.jpg

We ran Rocky Uphill going up. Rod an Dave basically crawled right up it. After seeing how little fun they had, I tried to make my run more interesting (watch the vid). After smashing in a door, I convinced Rod he needed to try the same line, and put the new jungle gym to the test.
IMG_0003.jpg

Good news is no tubes fell off.
IMG_0007.jpg

We took our time and made our way over to Airplane Hill to check out the recent work that had been done to it. Here's Dave making his way through the bottom filter.
IMG_0010.jpg

Rod a little tippy.
IMG_0012.jpg

It's blurry, but it's the best picture I got of the center section. Lots of rock was hauled in and placed above the middle filter. I think Cascade Cruisers did a great job, and it should hopefully hold up to some abuse.
IMG_0016.jpg

Top portion.
IMG_0017.jpg

Look for Rod and his spotter Jake at the next W.E.Rock event. :D
IMG_0019.jpg

Here's a video of Dave on the top portion of Airplane Hill.

Not a bad day on the trails. :cool:

Last edited:
you are officially uninvited untill you change your avatar Darren :puke:

First I had a picture of me dressed as Hitler, and the mods made me change it. Now I change it to a picture of Ben, and now I'm not allowed to go wheeling? That's not very fair. I'm running out of pictures here guys.

Here is us looking at can Opener. We didn't run it, it was pretty crowded with all the groups out there.

20100717_140716_61-1.jpg

Here is a look at the new can Opener. It has changed and gave a lot of people a good challenge.

20100717_140953_65-1.jpg

Here is a Dana 35 trail fix.

20100717_174721_72.jpg

Well it's probably a good thing I bowed out. I have two bad front axle u joints that i'm working on today. PS long shaft is toast. Rear airline is OOS and in two pieces. Ball joints all around with the DS getting done today.

Here are some vids -

This is a good one of Rod rolling up the big hill on Airplane Hill- If you listen, you can hear Jake Spotting him. Pretty funny.. he was taking it very seriously, and quite proud Rod made it up.

Here is Rod trying to sqeeze through the two large rocks on the top of the most challenging section of Rocky Uphill

Here is a look down the bottom Hill on airplane hill.
20100717_194042_77.jpg

Here is the whole Album. I didn't get to many Pictures or anything. A lot of them didn't turn out.

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/...SF-7-17-2010 Big Dog Run with Rod and Dustin/

Great time. I am trying to run down some rear leafs so we can do it again soon.

Back