• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beadlock Wheels

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Since ruining a good 33" tire and steel wheel this afternoon, I am thinking that I may be a cantidate for beadlocks.

Anyone here ever used the Eaton (National Tire) steel beadlock wheels? The price is right if the quality is good.

I know these are high-maintenance items (constant checking/retightening lock bolts) but as my junk becomes less of a daily driver, that isn't a big problem.

I sold a set of Allied Rock-A-Thons this week and i have to say that this is the best beadlock wheel i ever saw.

If you refer to the Eaton Simulock wheels - they are no real beadlocks, just look-a-likes.

Try http://high-impact.net/wheels/index.htm and have a look at those beadlocks. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Joacuim, but I was referring to their real beadlocks

IIRC TOR (tennessee off road) had Allied BLs on sale last month. shouldn't have been cheap, but I was, and missed out :(

I am not brand loyal, and a few bucks here or there isn't a big deal...as long as I can get a set by July 4th I am happy.

Thanks

Woody, high-impact has a lot of them in stock, should be no problem to get them before the desired date. I don't know the "true" Eaton Beadlock, will take a look at them but in the meantime i haven't found anything that matches the quality of the rock-a-thons.

I really want a set of these. They are super trick and lock the inner and outer bead, not just the outer. You can air down to 0 psi and still hold a bead. The wheels are stamped DOT approved, though I do not believe they are. The bead is not modified, which is what the cops that know what to look for, look for. They start at $185 each shipped. Very cool!!!

attachment.php

*EDIT* Might have to right click, 'show picture' to see.

Beadlock Eatons for sale on JU right now
400$
I wont post link cuz Im sure you can find em :)
\\hoot

Back