• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

You had Jameson and you didn't share?

Not that I'm too concerned about it now considering the after effects everyone else is feeling...

You had Jameson and you didn't share?

Not that I'm too concerned about it now considering the after effects everyone else is feeling...

It was SeanR's and it just kinda fell into my hands for the rest of the night. Ho knows how I like to "sip" on my whiskey.

I also never made it to the hotel.

I was drinking on whatever ho bag was making, which probably is what led to me S'ing my A, plus spotted cow. I never got the jameson even though my room smelled like that and curry the whole weekend

I was drinking on whatever ho bag was making, which probably is what led to me S'ing my A, plus spotted cow. I never got the jameson even though my room smelled like that and curry the whole weekend
I smelled enough Jameson in chunky form to not want any for a while now. Smelled like someone had a bad night at the Indian food restaurant.

Needed to run to Harbor Freight for a couple things...

and there's a tent sale in the parking lot...

mac 'this could get ugly' gyvr

Any NFL fans in here? Denver lost Manning to retirement, traded his back up (which won some games this last season) and then traded a daft pick for Mark Sanchez! Yes, Butt Fumble Sanchez. Hahahaha.

If you were drinking what I was making you were drinking bourbon.

If you were drinking what I was making you were drinking bourbon.

yeah (it was good) and then I had some of that chicken and some beer and when I went to that bathroom I found out either the door doesn't close all the way or it doesn't lock (and that's when I noticed the chicken bones in the sink) then cheeseman looked really tired and I didn't know where Justin went so I went back to the room to check on Justin and he was sleeping so I just went to bed too (then I woke up to sean puking while wrapped up in the curtains) and it smelled so bad so I went and spelt in the back seat of my truck which was way more comfortable than the WF I slept in my dodge but still not as good as a hotel bed ()

yeah (it was good) and then I had some of that chicken and some beer and when I went to that bathroom I found out either the door doesn't close all the way or it doesn't lock (and that's when I noticed the chicken bones in the sink) then cheeseman looked really tired and I didn't know where Justin went so I went back to the room to check on Justin and he was sleeping so I just went to bed too (then I woke up to sean puking while wrapped up in the curtains) and it smelled so bad so I went and spelt in the back seat of my truck which was way more comfortable than the WF I slept in my dodge but still not as good as a hotel bed ()

😔 sorry bro

shit happens :puke:
next year we will be prepared with a feed bag.

77f31921e8d728a04f594d67516b1de3.jpg

Needed to run to Harbor Freight for a couple things...

and there's a tent sale in the parking lot...

mac 'this could get ugly' gyvr

I went to harbor freight to get a 3in hole saw. i spent 971 dollars...

:eek:

BUT

I have been eyeing up the tool boxes for a while. the tools i need for this job keep growing in both size and quantity and are getting heavy. plus i have to wheel my box all over the plant. so the little guy i bought when i started was not cutting it much.

bought this set up except instead of the side cabinet i just got a side table. if needed i can always add a side cabinet.
attachment.php

image_25858.jpg

but....i forgot the 3in hole saw:dunce:

SAM'my mouth hurts'SET

walk away their shit aint worth it.

I think there is a mix of both. i have broken a couple harbor fright tools on their 1st use. but some of their stuff i have had for a long time and now days it gets used daily.

imo anything that needs a bit of force, like your bigger wrench's, air tools, or pry bars, are not wroth it. little tools to do little jobs aren't bad.

i cracked a crow bar on the 1st use.

Back