• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures from the Lucerne Race (Sept 12 09)

Tony Sato (currie designer and head fabricator) and I were chasing for the 1708 Eric Helgison jeep. It was the most exciting JS race i have ever watched. Great job Eric and co-dog Mike!

The JK we were in worked like poo but its the first time it was in the dirt with the kings on it. good times!
Oh you were the one out there in the Currie JK with king bypasses all around? It LOOKED nice

Oh you were the one out there in the Currie JK with king bypasses all around? It LOOKED nice

Ya for now its all show and not much go. It will cycle a true 14" front and rear using pretty much the stock shock mounts. Its valved really nice for the street but like i said it was the first time trying to use it in a "go fast" application. The other major problem is its a gutless wonder. the JK v6 is a pile!

i see pics of the loose nuts ride! oh damn!

anyone know what motor that orange 3700 xj is running? doesnt sound like any 4.0 ive ever heard.

if anyone is still wondering how well Baja TAs work in the sand, take a look at how many of em you see in these pics :D

great shots guys!

Good Gawd!! I'm pissing blood from just having watched that!

A few things I noticed...

1. lack of headrests.....bad
2. passenger's R3 neck restraint way loose....bad
3. passenger's intercom plug flailing in the wind...not fun
4. driving a 9 car....bad

Good Gawd!! I'm pissing blood from just having watched that!

A few things I noticed...

1. lack of headrests.....bad
2. passenger's R3 neck restraint way loose....bad
3. passenger's intercom plug flailing in the wind...not fun
4. driving a 9 car....bad

:cheers::cheers: I love to chase for the 9 car.... riding inside... ummm, I will pass on it!

MORE250Sept12013.jpg

Thanks for posting us!

Back