• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT Customs

ZJeepX

NAXJA Forum User
My mom is getting me the HD Bellypan Skid for christmas.party1: And she ordered it before I told her that they were having a sale on it. So she called them back and now they are gonna send a gift certificate for about 70 bucks. So what should I get? The only thing I could get without spending a bunch more money seems to be the frame stiffeners. What all is involved with installing those besides welding?

Boomerang shackles?
Steering box reinforcement?
Bumper mounts?
Axle Truss?

:D

I checked their website, $270, is that the sale price?

My mom is getting me the HD Bellypan Skid for christmas.party1: And she ordered it before I told her that they were having a sale on it. So she called them back and now they are gonna send a gift certificate for about 70 bucks. So what should I get? The only thing I could get without spending a bunch more money seems to be the frame stiffeners. What all is involved with installing those besides welding?

Grinding, drilling, and welding. Its not super technical, just a very long day. :)

i have one. love it! bulletproof.

you may want to consider a trans flush and filter change if it's been a while. dealing with the skid adds some time on either end.

don't forget to put the magnets back in the pan. :doh: :banghead:

As cal mentioned. But I dont know if Grinding is the best wording. More like scrubbing. Or so I have done. I used a stripper disc. Its basically a very course brillo type plastic material on a 4-4.5" disc. Get a few of those at least and then use a flap wheel on the rest. thats what I found to work good.

As cal mentioned. But I dont know if Grinding is the best wording. More like scrubbing. Or so I have done. I used a stripper disc. Its basically a very course brillo type plastic material on a 4-4.5" disc. Get a few of those at least and then use a flap wheel on the rest. thats what I found to work good.

And a GOOD DUST MASK....:D

I guess thats true on cleaner rigs. There wasn't much undercoating left on mine.. :)

i wish my mom would buy me jeep parts!

Many years ago my mother looked me up on wishlist.com, saw "jks quicker disconnects" with a url and bought them. They arrived at my house with a note that read something to the effect of:

"I can't figure out what these are or what you would do with them, but apparently you want them. Don't say I never gave you anything."

:)

Back