• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spartan Locker for the Dana 30 - 266$ SHIPPED!

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Only till Christmas!

$266 gets you the famous Spartan locker for the Dana 30 (fits both high pinion and low pinion open carriers with NO needed gear setup required for install).

This price includes shipping to all states but WA and TN, these are slightly higher.

The Spartan Locker, by USA Standard Gear, provides reliable traction at a low cost. Give your vehicle great traction and save some cash. Choose a Spartan Locker for better traction.

The Spartan locker by USA standard gear is a mechanical locker that replaces the spiders in a standard case. The Spartan locker's design does not use the thrust washers and has a revolutionary spring and pin design that makes installation a snap!

The couplers and drivers are made from 9310 steel, for added strength. Each Spartan locker carries a one year warranty against defect.

THESE COME WITH THE RECOMMENDED CROSS SHAFT THAT ALL THE OTHER INSERT LOCKERS RECOMMEND AND CHARGE YOU EXTRA FOR!

Spartan.jpg

SpartanUpdate.jpg

OK well another vendor here must have gotten their panties in a bunch and told USA Standard that I was selling these for to cheap and he didnt like it. Go figure...

SO these are no longer at this price.

PM or email me and I will get you a special price though.

Oh well.

Got my sparten cant wait to get it installed thanks man for the great service an quick turn around ill be ordering my chromos an regear kit from you for sure

Having installed a few of these I can say that they are the easiest lunchbox locker to install. They are very well machined and have a finely finished look unlike some other lockers that look like they didn't finish smoothing out the edges on them. If you want a lunchbox locker this is the one you should have.

spartantolockright.jpg

Thats not what thats even remotely refering to..

Using one of these when driving on the street in 2WD, how do they work? Noisy, Ratcheting? Are they best for dirt only or minimal street?

Last edited:
They work best in the front of a Jeep.

For the rear they will make pops bangs etc, just like any other insert locker will...

That's what I mean in the front but driving in 2wd on the street, do they have any bad manners? Will they even be noticed in the front when in 2wd?

Its more refering to the lockrites being rumored to being phased out and soon there might be some aussie and lockrite reboxing or such.

A spartan is a spartan. To different to allow such things...

Aussie are different than lockrites too.....Hopefully i don't order an Aussie and get a lockrite in the box. I'm trying to get rid of my lockrite.

That's what I mean in the front but driving in 2wd on the street, do they have any bad manners? Will they even be noticed in the front when in 2wd?

I just installed a Spartan in the front of my jeep (daily driver) on friday and drove it around town all weekend (including through snow and off the beaten path a little).

In 2WD with it only in the front it won't lock up at all since it only locked up when power is applied to the driveshaft. In fact, in 2WD, it drives no different than it did before the locker.

Mine makes no noise that I can detect but definitely locks up the axles in 4WD when I step on the gas. It's a world of difference (especially coming from open/open like I did)

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear.

Is the deal still on thru 1/1/13? Please?

I am trying to order, not getting the price. Please send me an invoice.
Thanks, Happy New Year!!!

PM sent

price only went up about 9%...

still the lowest priced Spartans, with the fastest delivery...

Back