• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JC, NJ: 2001 XJ Part-out

USMCGunrock

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone. It's been 5 months since my XJ got totaled. I've had it sitting on my driveway and couldn't find it in my heart to let it go. Now that my wife and I are going to be a parent in a few months I am forced to part it out just so I can get some stuff for our baby. Anywho, some info on my XJ:

2001, Steel Blue
3" RC Series II w/ AAL and new stock leaf (when installed)
JCR Classic Rock Sliders
4 Canyon Wheels w/ 29" Road Venture SAT KL61 (less than 10k miles)
About 149K miles on the engine/trans
D30 front with about a year old new calipers, slotted rotors and hubs (pass side axel u-joint busted when the tow guy used his truck to move the XJ using his truck and pushed it back on the pass tire"
D35 rear with about a year old drums
upgraded IPF headlights, 100w bulbs and upgraded wire harness
HD tie rods
No damage on panels/doors except on the Driver/Pass door key cylinders.
A lot of new engine accessories installed last July/August (P-steering pump w/ steel pulley not the plastic type, AC compressor, high output Alt, water pump, starter, 4 hole injectors, etc.)
Interior is good except for the airbags, radio surround.
Only thing that can't be salvaged are" hood, front grill/bumper, windshield.

I got other extras like:
weld on frame stiffeners, Labaron hood vents, extra carrier.

I don't have prices for the stuff yet but I'll get those up this weekend or make an offer. I will try and shipping the small items (that can fit in the USPS flat rate box) the rest can be picked up. I'm open to offers. I haven't gotten stuff taken out yet other than the interior.

What are not available are: headers (using on my WJ), fuel rail, bored TB.
Below is my photobucket page. Not all upgrades are in there.

http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/EPCUSMC0811/library/XJ?sort=2&page=1

Please PM or email me: [email protected]

Thanks!
Ed

PCM? I need some specific numbers for a reprogram.
what numbers has yours got?

Doors manual or power windows.

What condition are the Vents in? If the price is right I will take them. Zip is 93444

IPF Headlight upgrade is sold!

OK Fellaz. I'm sorry but it has been a very busy/hectic weekend for me. I'll try to post up pix/prices of parts when I get home.

Jake..I'll get you pix.

Thanks!
Ed

Here is the Hood Vents. It's in good condition, just need for me to wipe it down some.
$60 shipped?

Hood vent Lineup:
1st: Johnnie
2nd: Mtb Jak
3rd: jakeWI
20140602_1015381_zps45184ce8.jpg

20140602_1016001_zps6a334d84.jpg

Last edited:
OK..I don't know how to update my very first post but this is what I have so far. Instead of posting pix here, I have it on Photobucket and prices are on the title for each pic. Prices are negotiable and will only be shipping what can fit in a flat rate box. Prices doesn't include shipping, figure $12-16 to ship anywhere in the continental US.

http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/EPCUSMC0811/library/XJ Parts?sort=3&page=1

What I don't have there are:
Gauge Cluster: $80
3" Series II lift w/ rear leaf pack (AAL with new pack when installed), adj. track bar: $400
Transmission (149+k miles): $150
T-case: $100

Cruise Control Components (steering control, throttle controls under hood). I don't know about the clock spring since my airbag deployed: $100
Interior trims (door panels going with the doors): $75
Front and rear seats in good condition. Front seats were used with covers on: $150
Rugged Ridge Seat (used a few months): $225
20131106_162411_zpsdf2fa7cf.jpg

Upgraded Tie Rods: $160
2012-02-27-07-03-25-939.jpg

Anything else you can think of, please just ask and make an offer. Again, all those prices are open to reasonable offers.

Thanks again!
Ed

Sounds good! I can PayPal you money for the vents any time!

Sent Payment!

Thanks man been looking for these for awhile and don't have the time to go yard hunting!

What kind of Alternator was put in it? Water pump, starter? Thanks!

Back