• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

John Bull at night

So I guess I still need a bitch seat...!!????

Kevin3151 said:
So now what there are three of us running the trail?
KH

I'm sure we can persuade some more people to go.

ruggedjeep said:
I just drove out to BFE and met Grimm.. Picked up the yoke :D you rock bro, thanks. Now to get it on sat, i hate fuking with the pre load. I might leave it at a buddys place since i need to work for a few hours, hopefully he'll take care of it for me.
That's what I'm talkin bout you mOfO!!:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

ruggedjeep said:
I just drove out to BFE and met Grimm.. Picked up the yoke :D you rock bro, thanks.
cant let someone miss the fest, when i know there is a way i can help! glad to be of service :D

now... how many seats on that night run are available?? and NO i will NOT sit on Kyung's lap!

:D

GrimmJeeper said:
cant let someone miss the fest, when i know there is a way i can help! glad to be of service :D

now... how many seats on that night run are available?? and NO i will NOT sit on Kyung's lap!

:D
:cry:

The night run was a lot of fun. It was Rick, Josh, Mike G, Mike (SanDiegoXJ), and me.

Before we got to the first rock garden, Rick's tire kicked up a small log that punctured his fuel line. Got that fixed pretty easily. But it still wouldn't start. Turned out to be a bad electrical connection.

Rick and Mike G were both running low on fuel at this point. So it was almost decided that the run should be aborted. But we continued on and flew through the trail pretty quickly, with no more incidents.

The trail is definitely different at night. It was hard to see at times with the darkness and flying dust. But I was able to finally test out my IPF lights.

We need to run it in August at night. After some of those thunder storms they get up there I'd be it would be kickin' good!

OH ...BTW, sorry for heading out the wrong way on the dirt road.
My boy kept telling me that you all were coming, but I thaught you were flashing your high beams. OH..and somehow the squelch got turned all the way up!

Good times...

it was mucho fun to do it at night even though I had already ran that trail just a couple of hours before.

Back