• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

ass hahaha the stuff i post is useful. I don't post the crap.

You guys are saying that Anthony's posts are useless but you all know that you'll be checking this thread every time you go on NAXJA. I know I will. It's like finding the better stuff on CL, but the searching is done for you!

You guys are saying that Anthony's posts are useless but you all know that you'll be checking this thread every time you go on NAXJA. I know I will. It's like finding the better stuff on CL, but the searching is done for you!
I'm glad someone sees it my way :jester:

Well, that's what this thread is here for.

The rest of us who aren't actively searching for anything can get back to our meaningless banter, uninterrupted. :roll:

This. This is me caring.

here I was thinking I had mostly stopped being annoying

I haven't paid for that ranger yet... If it didn't say that the frame was weak I'd probably get it for myself instead.

I might just email the guy and ask about it saying if winter comes I'll give him scrap money for it or something.

I just want the trans. 318s are lame, and the axles are nothing to write home about.

Back