• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 3 XJ's

The front spring retainer for the coil please. Left side if that matters.

Have you got a grill support that will work on an 87? I need everything in front, headlight buckets and parking lite mounts etc. I am in the DFW area

Thanks

xjintx: no 2 doors sorry

Tarakian: have some parts but facia is cracked

XJ Stryker: both tan and grey interiors, no tan horn button

JR: you know where the shop is, i have your mirror waiting for you still, and i have both kinds of doors take your pick price dependant on what you want

imwally: ten bucks come pick it up or ship on your dime

Swamprat: let me know how it turns out, cant see the progress on torc any more, like i said b4 i have enough to build you another cherowagon, buy a body off me and swap in all your junk :D

ok im keeping my jeep, so i will need a new right fender. and whats the selection on overhead consoles? i'll need one of those in tan, err what ever color the interior of my jeep is.

I could use Throttle Position Sensors shipped to 65473. Pending on price the one out of the 89 and 91

I could use Throttle Position Sensors shipped to 65473. Pending on price the one out of the 89 and 91

you talkin bout the renix style 2 connector TPS

EDIT: nothin like being lost in the woods!
relaxin jackson was better tho

Last edited:
Does the drivers side-view mirror stay in place? the glass part on mine keeps turning down so all I can see is the road.

Need one for an '88.

take a hunk of folded paper then wedge it between the frame and the mirror.
get the mirror in the place you want it
silicone the mirror in place
let cure
remove paper
fillin hole
done FTW!

Back