• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb: dana 30 housing

That and I didn't realize that there's two "families" of junkyard chains around these parts. I'm used to always gong to Temple to the place on 190 who also has a yard just east of Austin here. The one that's referenced above is actually a different chain that's in Dallas, Waco, and San Antonio. Hmmmm....should I drive up to Waco??

Call? What's that? I tweeted them yesterday asking. Not kidding.

I signed up for twitter so I could follow local beer places/stores. It takes a lot of work to find the rare stuff.

and now it all won't matter anyways

Just talked to my wife and we've got family members going through some things so it might be good to sit on cash reserves for now. I might as well give up on getting this axle thing figured out.

I got all my parts collected over time and am doing it this weekend (truss and why knuckle swap)

It's been a couple years since I've been in the Waco junk yard, they sucked with higher prices. Half price would bring them in line with the one in Belton, or be better

Back