• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92xj sale or part out

Is the whole jeep still for sale?
If so what is missing, and how much do you want?

Looks like a friend of mine here in Houston will be buying the whole jeep (the remains anyway, LOL). He and I will be pulling what we need. He might be wiling to sell parts we don't need. He needs the engine for sure, and I need a rear drivers door (just wish it was dark blue).

Imwally,
Are you still willing to meet the buyer part way? He will be driving up from Houston, I-45. I am under the impression you are near DFW?

Looks like a friend of mine here in Houston will be buying the whole jeep (the remains anyway, LOL). He and I will be pulling what we need. He might be wiling to sell parts we don't need. He needs the engine for sure, and I need a rear drivers door (just wish it was dark blue).

Imwally,
Are you still willing to meet the buyer part way? He will be driving up from Houston, I-45. I am under the impression you are near DFW?

PM sent

We are getting real close to closing a deal on buying the whole jeep here, so if anyone along the route back from the sellers place to Houston wants to catch us on the trip back (from DFW area return down I-45 to Houston) for a heavy part off this beast that we will not need, let me know before Friday evening. We will keep the engine and rear drivers door for sure. I do not yet know what else he might keep or being willing to sell, so if you want something off of it make us an offer before it gets moved cross state.

Last edited:
My daughter's high school friend (seniors), who is headed to the Marines boot camp in San Diego in about 4 weeks, bought imwallys jeep from Watauga, TX, yesterday, for the motor, as his jeep motor threw a rod through the block a few weeks ago (Sad extra oil gasket mistake story). It is in Pasadena Texas, (SE Houston) now, in front of my shop, they just got back a few hours ago. We will start pulling stuff off of it today, weather permitting? We just had a bit of rain, but it has stopped.

If anyone is board, and wants to drop by to watch, visit or help pull stuff off the jeep, or to inspect and possibly buy other parts off of it, give me a call at 281-250-2882. Ask for Mike.

My daughter is taking the drivers side rear door for her jeep for sure, although it has electric windows, and her's are manual, so if someone here wants to swap a manual jeep door (rear drivers side) for an electric working window style door, let me know! Seats, radio, speakers are gone already. Front grill is gone. Most everything else is still there.

I suspect the body, and any remaining parts from it will be up for sale once the engine is out. I don't know if he will keep the tranny or not, yet. Not sure if he will pull just the engine, or engine and Tranny together. Depends on which will be easier to pull & swap to his jeep. It may end up as a loose tranny.

Any questions just post or PM me.

Last edited:
I take it no one in the Houston area needs 92 XJ parts?

For now all we are keeping for sure is the rear drivers door, and engine, computer, and some MPFI parts, sensors, injectors, and AC compressor. Don't know if he will keep the AW4 or transfer case yet, or not.

Tail gate is good. Front nose / body parts are good. Dash is all good. AC Condenser is good, and radiator is good.

Back