• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone have any Inner C's I can steal?

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This wasn't on purpose - seriously. I did the same route at the same speed not two minutes before, but the first time around got the ground all wet, so the second time around there was no slowing down..

jumped2.gif

taken on accident, with a sony mavica, it only takes 5 second clips. The guy was just trying to figure out how the camera works, and had no idea i was taking some girls for a splash in the mud.

Clean-RC said:
ooooopppppssssss... do it again....

You know, the little blonde in the passenger seat that had asked for a ride said almost the exact same thing..

Looks like you were on the gas.:guitar: I didn't know you were into jeepspeed...

corbinafly said:
Looks like you were on the gas.:guitar: I didn't know you were into jeepspeed...

no, i really was on the brake pretty hard.

*shrug*

now i just have to try and fix it.

And I thought you'd blow the R&P first :D

cracker said:
And I thought you'd blow the R&P first :D
well at least he didnt break any welds, only you can successfully break my welds

Mr.OverKill said:
well at least he didnt break any welds, only you can successfully break my welds

Yeah. On the next go round, you're gusseting the damn C's. ;)

Clean-RC said:
So I am curious how much does that 30 weigh?? Is it comparable to a 60 yet??

I'd call it comparable to a 44, minus about a pound i saved on the r&p ;)

Back