• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj parts

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
I have a storage unit full of mis jeep xj parts let me know what you need and I will check the list to see if I have it. Sorry on the short notice but wanted to make sure I was going for sure first :) I will be leaving tomorrow morning 4am central time

MJ Tail lights?
MJ HO Fuel pump assembly?
21 slot grill? - If so, trade for an XJ Waggy Grill?
HO Full Gauge cluster with ~192k miles?
Front Driveshafts?
RE or JKS Quick Discos?
V8 ZJ Sway bar?
Black seats or black Seat covers in good condition? (renix era)

What kind of stuff do you have? Stock stuff or aftermarket too?

MJ Tail lights?
MJ HO Fuel pump assembly?
21 slot grill? - If so, trade for an XJ Waggy Grill?
HO Full Gauge cluster with ~192k miles?
Front Driveshafts?
RE or JKS Quick Discos?
V8 ZJ Sway bar?
Black seats or black Seat covers in good condition? (renix era)

What kind of stuff do you have? Stock stuff or aftermarket too?

No on the MJ taillights
No on the pump
No on the 21 slot
No on the cluster

I have a few front driveshaft but need rebuilds
No quick discos
No sway bar
No seats or covers

I have mainly alot of stock part from many part outs. Lots of interior, exterior and a few engine compartment items.

Way to many items to list lol :) Sorry I did not have what you were looking for.

I have an "extra" spare front shaft I can let go. It's in good shape, and I'll have it with me when I'm there. We'll work something out! Might even let both go by the end of the event, my next build won't use anything close to stock.

I would trade a lot of good beer for a 95+ passenger power seat base

Sorry John I do not. I plan to bring my list of parts I have for people to look at. Lots of parts just not what has been asked for, sorry guys.

I need a radiator reservoir/overflow tank cap for a 97+. Lost mine somewhere on poison spider.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Back