• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Rep for National BoD

Which MWC member do you want in the national BoD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is "none of the above"

Sorry couldn't resist!!!!!

Does this not seem as a bunch of people not wanting to be "grouped" be that themselves, grouped?

:dunno:

I'll leave now! :D

hinkley

Dang...

That Smith dude has the only last name I can pronounce...

Where's the Pedro nomination?

Urban Redneck said:
If we can get behind one candidate, we have a better chance of taking the seat. Let's choose one and move them forward.

I agree that we need to chose one to avoid splitting our votes.

But to choose from four of my favorite people is difficult, kinda like a parent forced to choose which of their children to keep, and which to sell down the river (not sure which option is more analogous to serving on the BOD :D )

Any of them will do an excellent job, and all have many, varied, good qualities.
Hmmmm....

OK - Eeeny meeny, miney mo... :confused1

Sorry, guys, but I've been waiting so long for the chance to try and set things straight with regards to the BoD and to better the club, that I gotta pad the poll.

Call me a man on a mission.

I vote for me.

Okie Terry said:
If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true.
only if you promise

Choosing among friends sucks...

In accordance with BOD fashion...

Maybe I'll abstain...

and I won't have to tell why either...

btw... The minority vote is still up for sale...

SPIXJA needs a sponsor...

Gil BullyKatz said:
Choosing among friends sucks...

SPIXJA needs a sponsor...

BLAXJA supports SPIXJA....brothers in arms.

cheers,

jj

w_howey said:
Don't worry BOB, we are out here, its just a little hard to find us under all these appliances in the yard.

gee gwarsh - i mowed dat dher lawn duh otha day and found me an XJ!

I'm running for NewbieXJA Assistant to the Secretary of the Regional Sub-Chapter Undersecretary to the Vice President of the MWC BoD representative.

BOB said:
what's next??? HIXJA The Redneck Chapter

....BOB

[dueling banjos]I believe KY is still represented, so HIXJA is appropriate.[/dueling banjos]

McFly said:
I'm running for NewbieXJA Assistant to the Secretary of the Regional Sub-Chapter Undersecretary to the Vice President of the MWC BoD representative.

gotta have your name in red to run for anything little buddy - even if you are just joking...

Back