• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC webpage??? WHAT!!?!!

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
ok,

so i guess that i am the webmaster for the new MWC webpage (hasnt been made yet)
but i need some cool ideas for the main page

eventualy the webpage will be www.midwestxj.org so post some pics and maybe ill photoshop them and make a funky collage that all the 56k guys will hate...

so post all the random crap that would like to see...

and if there isnt anytihng good - then we'll go with the MWC chapter sticker till someone comes up with something...

Gil BullyKatz said:
will it have it's own forum?

that is in the workings...

aparently we have acess to some V-bulliten software...

wanna make bgcntry a MOD?

Ranger,

If you need any help, I've setup about 10 or 12 Forums before, I have one you can check out @ http://dirty.nuclearfallout.net/forums/

I also setup some nice web pages for some of my customers for $25/hr. I'll do it free (my time that is) if we're having this MWC site being hosted with a dedicated site somewhere. I use DreamWeaver MX and Photoshop 7.0 on my Linux box if you need any help with anything - I'm here.

Also for you southern Indiana guys - I'm building a few computers, setting up the network, and building a website for Extreme Performance (great 4x4 and hot-rod shop here in Bloomington) you can check out in about a week I should be done with it all. :)

ok, we now own the domain:
www.midwestxj.org

still have to get into contact with the people hosting the site and find their IP's and nameservers...

thanks McFly - you may be getting PM's from time to time...

I write all my own code in windows notepad, for now at least... i like having the complete control over everything and setting all my own variables...
i am learning my way around photoshop, nothing way cool yet, but learning...

Gil BullyKatz said:
will it have it's own forum?

A forum without rules would be way cool.

Also, it would be nice to host the automated sticker order form there as well.

Here are a few pics of myself and another of the Midwest Chapter-What Rd.

The first several are taken on my farm a couple weeks ago.

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

Last edited:
These next few were taken the weekend before last on the trail that I guide on for Two Rivers Jeep Club.

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

2jtm5u

2jtmd2

any thoughts?

just messing around mostly...

Last edited:
Ranger,

If you can send me a copy of the official MWC skull logo, I can come up with some ideas, and post them here, to see if you like them. Or maybe if you want to work more on the graphics, I can do some content/information/layout part of the design process. I'm eager to help! :)

jeeplas said:
Now that is an OLD pic!
His jeep hasn't been that shiney in a LOOOOOOONG time!

that was from your moab album...

but - yeah i think it was dated 03?

anyway -

anyone else got any shots?

if not - "NAXJA MWC - Kings of the Corn Cross" goes on there....
(the pic of Kid4lyfe's rig at TforT that everyone pissed, bitched and moaned about)

XJ_ranger said:
that was from your moab album...

but - yeah i think it was dated 03?

anyway -

anyone else got any shots?

if not - "NAXJA MWC - Kings of the Corn Cross" goes on there....
(the pic of Kid4lyfe's rig at TforT that everyone pissed, bitched and moaned about)

Looking for a red one? I have a 6mp version of this one
site1047.jpg

Back