• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

N. County San Diego M&G this Tue Aug 5th

I miss these little get togethers....

nothing like meat lovers pizza and heffe.

Dang it! I have school on Tuesday nights. I have been wanting to get to a N. Co. meet & greet for a while. Maybe next time it can be on a Wed or Thurs?

have fun!

rpraterxj said:
Dang it! I have school on Tuesday nights. I have been wanting to get to a N. Co. meet & greet for a while. Maybe next time it can be on a Wed or Thurs?

have fun!

Sorry El Presidente. It's ALWAYS the first Tuesday of the month and has been that way for 4 years and we N. Countians are stubborn. It's only been changed twice due to holiday.

It'll have to be after you are done with school. :D Look forward to seeing you then.

I'm going to bust my kiester to get there. Might bring another mike with me. Might be a little late, all depends on the border. Save some pizza and beer for me.

Curt's trying to make a M&G in every county!

BajaCurt said:
In the name of breaking down the barriers that divide our counties in So Cal.......count me in. I may not arrive at 6 pm but I'll be there.

Awesome! Come when you can, people start trickling in 6-6:30. We are there until 8:30-9 usually.

I thought Rich was going to be our mediator since he lives on the dividing line :D.

BajaCurt said:
In the name of breaking down the barriers that divide our counties in So Cal.......count me in. I may not arrive at 6 pm but I'll be there.
We'll save a spot for you.

well not gonna make it to much shinannigans.

Back