• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal NAXJA

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
On behalf of the NAXJA Board of Directors, I present you the SoCal NAXJA Chapter.

Make us proud of y'all.

With Sequoia & MJR at the top of the list. PROUD my not be the word your looking for WOODY. Hahahahahaha Im kidding guys. Let show them what were made of.

Robert :anon:

Well GAAAWWWWLLEEEEEYYY !!
What du ya know bout thaaat!!

I guess that really makes us really real !!

Thank you very much Woody !. So the forum name will now change to So Cal Chapter. Thanks to all on the national BOD !. Stay tuned everyone.

Did some one say RUN?

Hey Wrong Way. Trail Run!

lol........ For most part, I'm tied up till mid June... but I am being tempted by the prospective idea of the Sunday of the 3 day weekend :) :) I will post something next week I hope :)

Kejtar

Well I'm glad to hear that we have become reality! Thank you NAXJA BOD and most importantly everybody here in Southern California who showed interest in a NAXJA chapter!

I agree that we should get something together as soon as we can. We'll figure out the date in a bit, I'm not sure I can get something going until June myself (I'm going to be in Washington, D.C. next weekend, and have some plans for Memorial Day weekend, but I think I can make sure that the weekend after that is free).

More to come, oh yeah!

Sequoia

Back