• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Driveshaft Wanted

Stock is different for manual vs auto, so doesn't necessarily help.

Not sure what you mean by not including double cardan?

But i have 1 that should work for you sitting here. an old tom woods? or jereel? not sure, stickers are long gone but it was a spare for the racecar.

may need new ujoints but you're welcome to check it out and make me an offer

Auto / 231 / hp30
Your race car spare is likely longer than stock, what with the amount of lift you ran.

Fork to fork is the lenght if the cardan was not on it.

What i have here does 28-31 ish joint to joint.

I don't understand why you would measure it as if it were something its not, but this one is 28" compressed. :)

It's a good thing I didn't say it was 2-1/3 ft. :anon:

That would have made total sense. "2 1/3 ft not including the slip joint" would have had me asking again when the mushrooms wore off. ;)

That would have made total sense. "2 1/3 ft not including the slip joint" would have had me asking again when the mushrooms wore off. ;)

That's not including the cardan not the slip joint...man your mushrooms must be good.
Me, I'm still coming down from the Covid.

So where are these shafts located that can be measured in so many ways ?

That's not including the cardan not the slip joint...man your mushrooms must be good.
Me, I'm still coming down from the Covid.

So where are these shafts located that can be measured in so many ways ?

Santa ana. Couple miles south of Disneyland.

PM me your # and I'll text you some photos next to a tape measure, a yard stick and an inaccurately marked measuring Pug.

Back