• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

hi guys,just joined 2000 xj 44axles 5:13's arb lockers front and back rcv axle 4.5 lift 35 maxxis razrs no pic no phone lol

Welcome! The NAC also has a page on Facebook if which is easier to share photos. Sounds like a nice rig, like to see it!
Ps we have a place in Alexandria bay, NY, maybe someday I'll bring the jeep up there and you can take us out!

Howdy all. Been floating around here for quite some time but haven't been too involved. I read through a build thread yesterday (can't find it now...) of Robxxxx's "stupidest Jeep ever" and saw there were several people commenting who are/were in my area. Unfortunately looks like most of them haven't been active for awhile, but it was enough motivation to join the NAC FB group and come check things out in here.

I've had my 99 limited for almost 9 years now. 6" lift on 35's. Bought it when I was 17. I'm just now starting to dive into heavier fab/real wheelin. Now that I rent somewhere with a garage I can work in and get paychecks every week things are really starting to heat up. :guitar:

We have had folks come and go, it's just how things are.

Good to have you aboard, though - have you given any thought to coming down to PA in June for NACFest?

We have had folks come and go, it's just how things are.

Good to have you aboard, though - have you given any thought to coming down to PA in June for NACFest?

I don’t think that’s really in the cards this year. I’d love to in the future though! Thanks for the warm welcome.

No problem, there'll be other opportunities.

There's also ROCKToberFest in late October...

Ack, double posted.

Last edited:
Phil I'm from warren county nj I have 98 xj 5.5 lift 33x12.5 desert hawk xmt 2.5 inch exhaust cherrybomb m80 high flow cat factory 5speed 3.55 axle swapped waiting on parts for radius long arm kit and main beam frame stiffeners to install open front and rear for now going to do helical lsd front and Spartan lunchbox rear probably 4.56 gears have a 6 puck clutch to put in while I'm tearing in to things I'm sure there's more but that's how it sits right now

Nice to have you here, Phil. Sounds like a good configuration.

Sounds good.

Forgot to mention earlier, I'm in Hunterdon myself, so I'm not all that far from you as it turns out.

Hello!

My name is Cole and about a month ago I bought a black 2001 Jeep Cherokee with 182k miles. Was fairly clean and the rust isn't too bad. Overall super happy about it and falling down the fun rabbit hole that is off roading.

I based in Brooklyn which makes working on it not the easiest but I have big dreams to know what its like to drive out the city and get on trails. Talk soon!

5YmXued

Hey everyone... Joe V here. It’s been a hot minute from the last time I was at NACFEST. But I’m back in the Jeep world ready to roll. I’ll be up Saturday morning to run some green trails!!! Looking forward to the day on the trails!!

Back