• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi

Doing some wrenching on the jeep, and staying home a lot.

So far in 2021 I think i have seen a total of 7 people.

Not much snow on Cleghorn. Just drove by yesterday...broke the throttle cable on my dodge, came into town in true redneck style with a yellow rope strand through my hood...hand throttle!

What?

You still here?

I thought you were there?

Still moving? Or now trying to sell?

Hand throttle sounds like fun. Reminds me of when the throttle return spring broke on my Dodge. Made extra fun by the fact that I have to double clutch for 2nd. Double clutch doesn't work so well when the RPMs hardly drop.

Hi Cal.

Sorry to hijack your thread.

House sold, im gone...but yeah I'm here. :D

I still work in CA, I visit just enough to keep my job. I came down yesterday to do an alignment and bumpsteer correction on a drag car I just finished. I'm going to have to stay a few days extra due to the dodge throttle.

But still...340k miles, never been towed home.

Glad to hear you are keeping at it John. Thanks for the snow report. Let me know if you come out to wheel in the future and spencer and i would try and meet up.

Hi everyone, I miss everyone. Let's hope that 2021 gets us at least a little bit closer to what used to be normal. Not that I was ever normal, haha

I'm beginning to forget what's normal.

David Bricker / SYR

I had a hand throttle in Plymouth Fury for a looooong time. It broke one day and there was no internet so I wasn't sure what to do because I was a lazy kid. I ended up installing a choke cable I found at a parts store through the dash and to the carb. Had a pull button on it. If I had the cable in my hand and that hand also on the wheel, I was doing about 75 and I was just fine with that. For like, ever. :D

I would totally go offroad!

Meeting is a sketchy idea these days. ;)

Back