• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help in my garage

VegasAnthony

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys
I have this teen ager livin down the street that wants learn some fabrication skills .I cant open my garage without him runin over to watch and he would like to learn to weld , cut , ect..now hes only 17
so Im kinda worried about him getting hurt ..Im wondering if anyone could help me write up a release form for his parents to sign as far as releasing me from any legal issues say if he cuts his finger off.. or if he goes on a run with me and he gets injured in that way..

i doubt they would hold me responsible but life is funny and ya just never know..any ideas would be welcome
thanx

Don't do it.

If you do, the release, you'll be implicitly acknowledging possible risks, and paving the way for a challenge against your waiver.

If you are worried about the legal ramifications of injury and liability, you shouldn't be taking the risk.

I'm not licensed to practice law. You need to check with your state BAR Assoc. for the local pro bono group to get advise on legal matters...

Not a jeep board. :D

--ron

Back