• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning Garage

Lodi Jim

NAXJA Member # 1537
parts from 88 4-door

grey headliner (free)
rear seats (free)
4 mag wheels with garbage 33s and 1 steelie with 32 swamper(60%) offer
Tomken 3 inch coils($20)
used flowmaster $10
Revolver shackles $50
short aal (free)
2wd hubs(when your r&p have arguments)
4wd hubs,short and long shafts with 297s,shafts with 260s, long side
shaft with disco, rotors,D30 housing with 4.56r&p,D30 3.73 r&p($100)

am moving soon, don't want to move this, other stuff spoken for.

If nobody local takes the rear seat assembly (both backrest and buttrest I assume, also in grey?) I will, we'll just need to figure out transportation...

So with that said - anybody going from the North to the South in the near future? Or live near Jim and not mind stashing a seat for me until things can be arranged?

Sequoia

I'll take them off your hands. I'm in roseville ca how do i get there from here.I work all the way till saturday my only day off is sunday.Can u save them for me or is it first come first serve. Maybe we can meet half way let me know whats going on thanks.I'm on aol every hour or so. Heres my email address [email protected]

Hey jim that will be very cool let me know when its a good sunday too come. Just post me here and let me now. Also i will need direations to get there. THANKS

I'm interested in the Tomken coils. Where are you located. I'm in the Reno area and get down to the SF bay area often.

Are the.....

2wd hubs(when your r&p have arguments)
4wd hubs,short and long shafts with 297s,shafts with 260s, long side
shaft with disco, rotors,D30 housing with 4.56r&p,D30 3.73 r&p($100)

Still for sale? All for $100? Broke a set of ujoints today and need some new spares... Im in Moraga, near walnut creek area.

Jeepkid8037 said:
Broke a set of ujoints today and need some new spares... Im in Moraga, near walnut creek area.

hopefully not the joints i sold you - that would make me feel bad...

i have that housing for sale too - 30.00 for the d30 houseing with good ball joints and 3.07 gears in it... (that we talked about so you could use it to take measurements off of)

XJ_ranger said:
hopefully not the joints i sold you - that would make me feel bad...

i have that housing for sale too - 30.00 for the d30 houseing with good ball joints and 3.07 gears in it... (that we talked about so you could use it to take measurements off of)

Nope, broke the old 260x ujoints. So it gave me a good excuse to throw in your shafts. But now i dont have spares.... I might be interested in the housing but ill have to check the bank to see how much money i have left. How is the hp44 swap going?

Jeepkid8037 said:
Nope, broke the old 260x ujoints. So it gave me a good excuse to throw in your shafts. But now i dont have spares.... I might be interested in the housing but ill have to check the bank to see how much money i have left. How is the hp44 swap going?

swap is done all except for the fawking track bar

dickheads over at 4wheeldrive specialties in Concord couldnt take 5 minutes to tap the tube tonight, and HAVE to do it tomorrow morning...

AND they want to charge me 90.00 to tap the fawking trackbar!
i could have bought the 11/16" x 18 tap for 100! and had it done today!

im all for supporting local small businesses - but not when they rip me of and yell at me...

:rant ofF:

Back