• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee & Grand Cherokee header/exhaust by Mopar Performance

20170421_174011.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Up for sale I have a brand new Mopar Performance exhaust header that fits the 6 cylinder Jeep Cherokee & Grand Cherokee 1987-1990. This is not an after market piece and yes XJ and MJ enthusiasts, these are the rare and discontinued Mike Leach headers that he designed and produced through Mopar. Part number P4876918. I never got around to installing these gems onto my rig, sold it shortly after the purchase of the headers.

The sale will include the headers, as well as the original instructions, hardware and sticker that goes under the hood to let law enforcement know that the header is California legal.

Parts not included:
The only pieces missing from the sale are the Cylinder-Head-to-Header Gasket. But you can get an aftermarket gasket which can be purchased online or at any auto parts store.
It also originally came packaged with a Connector Pipe. Not to sure exactly how and what would replace this piece but I am sure that if you took the header to be installed at a muffler shop or mechanic they would be able to figure it out in a heart beat.
Lastly the 2 1/2 x 3 bolt Collector Gasket is not included.

Asking price is $525.00.

I have gotten a lot of response on these babies, but no real offers. I wanted to sell them to a SoCalian but they ain't moving, they will be on feEbay soon for the masses if they do not move very soon. Don't sleep on these XJ and MJ guys and girls, who the hell knows when another Mike Leach header will become available, ESPECIALLY BRAND NEW!!!

Back