• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Napa Transmission Mounts

No good, mine sagged and now the whole things bangs on the crossmember now and then.

The rubber is still good, just weak.

Get the OEM one from rockauto instead.

I have tried poly and it's hell on the road.

Cheap crap. The crossmember mounting bolts didn't line up with the crossmember so I drilled out the crossmember holes a tiny bit to fit them in without screwing up the threads. Also the top of the mount does not have a hole to allow the dimple on the exhaust hanger plate to fit into and sit flush against. So I drilled out the exhaust hanger dimple.

Worked great for a while, now I'm noticing driveline movement again, along with a banging on startup and shutdown.

So i'd advise against them overall and will be replacing with an OEM mount soon.

I used one years ago and had no issues, sounds like they may have changed suppliers.

The stock mounts have two holes at the top, and four studs at the bottom. Pre 99 were offset, 00+ were centered (like the 4cyl mount).

Two holes and two bolts sounds more like a chevy mount (what I use now).

Back