• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unplugged plugs... Where do they go??

ShoeterMcgav

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey guys...
I finally got my both of my front doors removable... In the process of unplugging the wire connections for the door in the front passenger footer, I found these 2 guys with out a home. Anyone able to tell what they are for? Power windows might be one- dont have those... Cant begin to guess what the other is for.

Any input would be great- thanks!

picture.php

Overhead Console with trip computer, or some other factory installed option you don't have.

Ok cool.. My horn doesnt beep, the relay just clicks so i hoped there was something here to do with it that i wasnt seeing.

Thanks boss

If the horn relay clicks, check/test the horns and make sure they are not full of mud or rust.

XJ horns are famous for crapping out. I haven't had a horn for 20 years.

Welp, good to know! Thanks guys... I havent been overly concerned about it... Havent evwn broke out the power probe.

Ive read that my year, 97, is notoriously known for wiring iasues... That an there are like multuple wiring schemes with in my same year or something nutty.. I trully hate chasing down electrical gremlins tho, unless its obvious.. For instance, my left turn signal will activate both rear flashers like ive hit the hazards.. I kinda just accepted it as part of the jeep

Back