• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock tires and rims

CV95XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a set of stock alloy wheels and tires off of my jeep, I no longer need them and they have been sitting around for way too long. Tires are Cooper cobra's size 225-70R15 (I think) set of 4 with a fullsize spare on a black steel rim. Tires are white walls, and still have about 40-50% tread left. Asking 150 obo.
IMG_2800.jpg

local pick up only in Hinckley IL. about 60 miles west of chicago, out by dekalb.

oh yea, I forgot to add, Ive also got a set of rims and tires off of a zj, they are the canyon style rims, also with a fullsize spare, tires aren't the best, but are useable, one of the tires has popped off the bead, but thats no big deal, everything holds air. If you are looking to get some bigger tires, these rims look great with some bigger meats on em. I'd like to get $100 obo for these, also pick up only.

which set are you interested in pat, the ones in the pics are already spoken for as of now, but if that falls through I'll let you know. but the canyons are still available. let me know.

alright sorry about that, dropped them off today, the stock jeep ones in the pics are gone, still got the canyons though. take offers or maybe even trades, I need a drivers side turn signal, and a passenger side headlight surround. or maybe other little stuff.

Back