• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 2013 Event Dates! (preregistration for Rocktoberfest HERE!!)

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
NAC 2013 EVENTS!!!

Time is coming to wheel folks! :guitar:
Due to some feedback this year we are posting dates & locations for both events well ahead of time to make sure everyone can make it to one or the other, or better yet both!

NACFest:
June 20th – 23rd @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park. Camping at Twin Grove Park Campground. Wheeling levels from very beginner to advanced available.
Event Fees: $30 for members / $35 for non-members. $12 for additional meal tickets for the dinner on Saturday night. The event fee does not include Rausch Creek Park fees or Twin Grove camping fees, you will be responsible for those on your own.
Shirts will be available for pre-order and on hand with limited supply at the event for $15each.
NACFEST Pre-Registration Ends May 29th. CLOSED

ROCKTOBERFEST:
October 17th – 20th @ Field and Forest in Hancock, NH. (Exact location details will be given to those that sign up.) Wheeling levels from beginner to nutjob extreme available.
Event Fees: $60 per person for non-electric tent site. $90 per person for electric RV/Tent site (limited supply of these sites). This price includes everything! Camping, wheeling, and a catered dinner Saturday night included. You will need nothing else for cash other than for fuel for your rig(s) and a couple meals on your own.
ROCKTOBERFEST Pre-Registration Ends September 30th. Extended to Oct 9th!

Forms:
Liability Waiver
Safety Checklist
(You will need these for both events even if you already submitted for one)

We are trying to cater to everyone this year, thus we are moving some things around and changing event "styles". Before commenting, gift giving, complaining, thanking, etc. Please read the following:
NACFest will be a FAMILY event. If you plan to come down to solely to party and drink, look elsewhere. NACFest will not be the event for that this year, or any year forward. Please don’t get me wrong, we’ll have plenty of campfire time, but the rowdiness needs not be included.
RocktoberFest will be much more of a laid back event. We are moving the location this year as a trial basis. RocktoberFest will most likely be returning to PA for 2014. Turnout to the 2013 event will determine what remains for future of the NH location.

For those looking for the economical event; RocktoberFest will be cheaper overall when park fees and camping is included.

Last edited:
Re: NAC 2013 Event Dates!

I love that we have these dates so far in advance. thanks bill. Im sure this will help alot of people out!

I'm gonna start walking now :guitar: see you guys there

I dont know if ill be making rocktoberfest this year, ill be just getting back from moab. if I do go, it will probably only be for saturday. that also all depends on the condition of the jeep after the long trip and beatings out west. is the fees cheaper for less days?

Just like NACFest, same price for four, three, or one day. Try to get people out for as much as possible.

Ill be there for NACfest, i doubt it about rocktoberfest, but anythings possible.

Just throwing an idea out there, is there a possiblity of having two different areas for two different groups. AKA the rowdy, and the not so rowdy?

Ill be there for NACfest, i doubt it about rocktoberfest, but anythings possible.

Just throwing an idea out there, is there a possiblity of having two different areas for two different groups. AKA the rowdy, and the not so rowdy?

rowdy= find a place other than Pine Grove to Stay

not so rowdy= Stay at Pine Grove

Sam's on the right track :)

I meant twin grove, but whatevs.

Anyway, Ive been at rc with a different group, and been rowdy as all hell. but it really all depends on the other groups there. It can be like one big party, or it has to be controlled. You just have to respect the other groups there if they wish to go to bed at 9 pm right after thier glass of white zinfandel and artisan cheese dinner/ social hour.

I have also been to the "Comfort inn takeover party" Which was exactly what the name implies. But that was just insane and probably would never happen again, so don't get any ideas.

There is also a campground an exit north I stayed at once where we did an engine swap all night long and nobody was bothered by it. Lots of noise was made there. Forget the name though. its right off exit 112 i think.

I have also been to the "Comfort inn takeover party" Which was exactly what the name implies. But that was just insane and probably would never happen again, so don't get any ideas.

Legendary

I meant twin grove, but whatevs.

Anyway, Ive been at rc with a different group, and been rowdy as all hell. but it really all depends on the other groups there. It can be like one big party, or it has to be controlled. You just have to respect the other groups there if they wish to go to bed at 9 pm right after thier glass of white zinfandel and artisan cheese dinner/ social hour.

There is also a campground an exit north I stayed at once where we did an engine swap all night long and nobody was bothered by it. Lots of noise was made there. Forget the name though. its right off exit 112 i think.

I imagine that would be Echo Valley, or by "an exit north" you mean one exit north of Rausch called Camp-A -While thats actually a very nice place too. I stayed there a few years ago with a group and they were accomodating to the 'wheelers...that might be the place, as Echo Valley isnt really known for the friendliness of their owner. :dunno:
Rich

That's where I stayed when I went down with the Bronco group in '08. It's a nice place, not quite as 'upscale' as Twin Grove, but it had showers/bathrooms and IIRC a pool too.

Both the places I just mentioned have pools, but since you called it a "nice place" , it MUST hagve been CampAWhile...was it at the very bottom of a really steep ass hill? CampAWhile..Nice place, but that hill is a bear on your rig first thing in the AM, especially if youre towing.

I imagine that would be Echo Valley, or by "an exit north" you mean one exit north of Rausch called Camp-A -While thats actually a very nice place too. I stayed there a few years ago with a group and they were accomodating to the 'wheelers...that might be the place, as Echo Valley isnt really known for the friendliness of their owner. :dunno:
Rich

yea, camp-a-while. they stuck us pretty far away from everyone else and we never saw or heard from the staff our entire stay.

echo valley was a pretty crappy place the one time i went in 07'

Yeah, Echo's bad...its a shame, because the location is fantastic. I always said if I hit the lottery I'd go up there and buy them out and turn it into a campground catering more towards the wheelers and those headed to the quad/bike property...it would be a gold mine if done right.
Camp a While is nice. I slept like a baby with the babbling brook behind my tent.

See the first post!

Pre-Registration is up!!!

Back