• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of Jeep XJ / JK Parts - ARB Lockers, Axles, Wheels, Parts....

cpolish24

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I get right into it. I have alot of left over parts from different rigs.

DONT BE CHICKEN....MAKE ME AN OFFER :greensmok

D30 Rock Crusher Diff Cover - Looks New, mounted on one of our 2Dr. JK's for a short time before putting RJ60 in it. Looking to get $90 with free shipping.

D30RockCrusherCover.jpg

D44 Rock Crusher Diff Cover - Looks New, mounted on one of our 2Dr. JK's for a short time before putting RJ60 in it. Looking to get $95 with free shipping.

D44RockCrusherCover.jpg

D30 SOLID Diff Cover - Looks New, mounted on one of our 4Dr. JK's for a short time before putting Dynatrack 44 in it. Looking to get $100 with free shipping.

D30SOLIDCover.jpg

ARB Air Locker - RD100 Dana 30 _ 27 spline - Almost New, mounted in one of our 4Dr. JK's for a short time before putting Dynatrack 44 in it, the other was mounted in one of our 2Dr. JK's for a short time before putting RJ60 in it, has less than 1k with light wheelin on them, works Perfect! will work in any TJ YJ XJ or JK D30 front axle with 27 spline shafts. Looking to get $600 ea.

ARBD30Airlockerpair.jpg

ARBD30AirlockerInstructions.jpg

Out of my '96 I have a Steering Box and Pump that were in great working condition when I removed them. $60 for the Box

XJSteeringBox.jpg

XJPSPump.jpg

A set of 5 rubicon wheels in great condition with 4 Goodyear Wrangler RT/S LT245/75R16 about 80% tread left on them. Looking for $700

Rubiwheelsandtires.jpg

Rubiwheel.jpg

PM ME

or Call 928-237-7322

I wanted to give everyone an update:

I still have the p/s pump, steering box, and the set of 5 rubicon wheels and tires.

I still have the TERA LOW 4:1 with sye and 2 low kit

Everything else has sold.

Back