• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROM Pre registration

Only In A Jeep XJ

NAXJA Forum User
When is Pre registration going to begin? I see lots of thing but no where to sign up.

:wstupid:

I am stoked about ROM, but our October Event is just around the corner at Superlift!

We hope to see you there!

i hope to be both red and in the black by then, maybe even have a lift !!

what if you want to come but not participate in the events, just watch? i might be able to come but if i dont have armor or some much needed repairs by then it may just be a to and back trip for my heep.

You are welcome to come and watch. If you don't actually compete, then you do not have to pay the registration fee, just the gate fee. The registration fee does get you a free tee shirt, event decal, and arm band to get in the chili cookoff, however, there will still be tee shirts, stickers, and plenty of food available for purchase.

Pre registration opens in 8 days.

No you don't have to compete. If you are not competing you only have to pay the gate fee (not the $35 event fee), however, there will still be tee shirts and such for sale if you decide you want one. You won't regret coming to ROM.

You can go and just ride the trails. Just not the trails that the event will be on, at the time they are going on. I am not competing myself I am one of the people on the side of the trail to help the competitors. There will be guided trail and free riding after the days events as well.

Also most of the trails will remain open all day. We are only closing sections of two trails for a few hours.

FYI... This opens tonight at midnight.

Kurt or I will post up the event pre-registration link at Midnight, and remember that the first 5 people to register also get a free NAXJA hat.

Woop, ima be here at midnight. lol

Back