• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aw4 and 231 for parts

INI SLDR

NAXJA Member #1347
I am looking to get rid of a used aw4 with about 150k and a 231 in pieces. I would rather trade these for a front driveshaft off of an aw4/231 combo. If you don't have the shaft come and get the tranny anyway. If somebody doesn't come get it this stuff is going to the dump and nobody wants that!!! PM me!!! I am moving and this stuff must go!!!

The aw4 is out of a 94 4x4 and is fully functional. I was driving it when I pulled it and scrapped the Jeep. I had hopes of rebuilding it but labor was just too much and so it has been parked under my workbench for over a year. The only thing missing is the converter.

The transfer case is a different story. Its missing the pump and the low range shift fork. I rebuilt the 231 behind the above aw4 and put on a slip yoke kit and swapped it into my dd. Everything else is accounted for. Its just in pieces.

Hope this helps, please somebody come get this stuff. I hate to see it go to the dump.

Would you happen to have a 23 spline input shaft from the tranfer case? I need to change my case from 21 spline to 23 so I can use it behind my AX15.

Thanks,
Rob

Back