• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Trail Ride Schedule 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricsXJ

NAXJA Member #616
NAXJA Member
Okay so we've got some dates and people willing to plan and lead trail rides for this year. If you want to plan a ride, let me know via PM or start a new thread and plan it. I will list it here if you'd like.

note: These are NOT official NAXJA sponsored events unless so noted.

May 17-20
Reno Wheeling contact: Alboy97XJ link: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1076650

July 20-22
Gold Lake contact: XJensen link: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1078370

2012 SierraFest - official NAXJA Event
dates: Aug 9-12
trail rides(tentative): Deer Valley, Slick Rock Road, Strawberry Creek, Corral Hollow, Barney Riley

Last edited:
What? No 'Con for the SierraFest??

What? No 'Con for the SierraFest??

Not unless someone wants to plan and lead it. Hermit Valley is were the BBQ and raffle will be held. Last year there were only three of us that attended the full event (Rubicon + DV). There's no reason a separate Rubicon run couldn't be planned at a separate time either.

i say a con trip should be in aug just to kinda have a trip once a month kinda thing... lol

Not unless someone wants to plan and lead it. Hermit Valley is were the BBQ and raffle will be held. Last year there were only three of us that attended the full event (Rubicon + DV). There's no reason a separate Rubicon run couldn't be planned at a separate time either.

If you do plan a Rubicon run, would it be a problem if I tagged along? I'd like to do both Deer Valley and Rubicon if possible.

I would'nt mind leading a run up the 'Con this year :)

Sept seems like an ideal time considering the runs prior.

I have a 90 Cherokee and plan on lifting 3.5 with 32s, is there anything else needed to run the con?

skidplates, tow points front and rear of OEM or greater integrity, D-Rings, Shackle/Clevis, 20ft 10,000lb snatch strap without any metal hooks. a friend or two with similar rigs and equipment.
You are good to go. :cheers:

Just a quick nob question. What CB channel do you guys use?

I feel like it is always 4 or 16 when I go wheeling with NAXJA guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back