• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What the Hail!?! or Show me your ice balls!

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
Got nailed at the homestead yesterday evening. Haven't seen hail this size around here in years.
2uy0inl.jpg

Didnt get any pictures but they were coming down VERY hard! I was afraid for my jeep.

Yup, the dogs were goin crazy last night during the storm. At least it came after most of the fireworks were over.
And yeah lol I thought the truck was gonna be all dented up.

Got nailed at the homestead yesterday evening. Haven't seen hail this size around here in years.
2uy0inl.jpg

i got hit real hard with around the same size. my subarus hood is all torn apart. lost 2 of my rain gutters fell off. broke 2 glass patio tables. and so on.

Crappy that it was going on during the fireworks... I had to sit in my car and watch it all happen.. then when I was leaving, I got to winch someone out of a ditch.

No hail where I am. But I got to watch the clement park fireworks from my house. Everyone else in my neighborhood had mortars and other cool stuff.

na....my dodge is the bitch....time for another chevy....im over this truck

LOL! What? The honeymoon is over???? :dunno:

Back