• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey from missouri

one2rce

NAXJA Forum User
I have been on here for a while just lurking mainly I have a few of you guys I finaly decided to join naxja. I am working on my 92 to get it trail ready. I will update with the bulid up with pics as I go along.

Welcome!

Be sure to take advantage of your membership and vote in our special election!

That is what I thought, I was sitting across the table from ya at lunch. I have the Goldishtanishcrapish colored rig.

I was at the meet and greet as well, had my wife and daughter with me. green limited, anyway I would like to join but do not see how to do it. i am obviously not bright. some help on this.

Thanks

man, i havent been gone long and already miss the KC area! Familiar with gladstone, have a brother that lives in westport and a sister that lives in parkville!

StylerG said:
man, i havent been gone long and already miss the KC area! Familiar with gladstone, have a brother that lives in westport and a sister that lives in parkville!
thats funny because my mom and step dad live in oklahoma city area

StylerG said:

When did you move, I was wondering where you went.

here is pic of the 92 I just bought
silverjeep.jpg

and here is a pic of the 1988 that I am parting out
jeeplifted.jpg

damn, I am at work and it will not show the pics that are hosted by photobucket. and my name is Tyler, but my friends call me Tyler :D

Back